Are You Ready to Transform Your Future?
Experience the Rivier University advantage:
- Generous transfer credit policy. Transfer up to 90 credit hours depending on the program.
- Earn a competitive degree at an affordable price. Our tuition rates are among the most affordable in the region.
- Start when you want. With rolling admissions and terms beginning every seven weeks, you can choose the right time to begin.
- Engage with dynamic faculty. Learn from faculty with professional credentials who are respected as leaders throughout the region.
- Develop real-world skills. Our active learning environment applies what you learn to real-world situations to help you master knowledge and skills.
- Obtain a quality education. With more than 80 years of experience in educating students to transform the world, you can feel confident knowing you'll be prepared to advance your career.
Business | Nursing | Psychology | Public Health
Rivier University's Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's nursing programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). The Doctor of Nursing Practice Program is a candidate for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.