Public Health Degrees
Are You Ready to Transform Your Future?
Change lives with a public health degree.
- Transfer your credits. Transfer up to 90 credit hours depending on the program.
- Earn a competitive degree at an affordable price. Our tuition rates are among the most affordable in the region.
- Start when you want. With rolling admissions and terms beginning every seven weeks, you can choose the right time to begin.
- Engage with dynamic faculty. Learn from faculty with professional credentials who are respected as leaders throughout the region.
- Learn skills and knowledge needed for success. Benefit from comprehensive study in topics such as global health, healthcare administration, health policy, qualitative-quantitative research, ethics, epidemiology and more.
- Obtain a quality education. With more than 80 years of experience in educating students to transform the world, you can feel confident knowing you'll be prepared to advance your career.
- This nursing education program is a candidate for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
- 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
- Atlanta, GA 30326 404-975-5000
- www.acenursing.org opens in new window opens in new window