Your Path to Professional Advancement
EdAssist and Rivier University formed a strategic partnership to offer educational resources and benefits to employees of EdAssist clients. Employees can choose between many accelerated programs to help them complete their degree and achieve their career goals. This partnership will build the leadership capacity of EdAssist client employees by providing educational programs that offer practical and applicable experiences. Rivier University offers online undergraduate and graduate programs geared toward the needs of adult learners who want tangible results.
To get started:
- New Students: Use this form to request information. An Enrollment Counselor will reach out to help you begin your educational journey. Let them know that you are an EdAssist client employee.
- Existing Students: Work with your Success Coach and let them know you are an EdAssist client employee and ensure the discount is applied to future terms.
Experience the Rivier University Partnership Advantage:
- 10% tuition discount offered to employee, spouse and dependent
- Waived application fee
- Generous transfer credit policy
- Online course delivery
- Accelerated courses
- Dedicated online academic advisor
- Direct billing for easy tuition management
Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
- Rivier University’s ASN, BSN, MSN, Post Master’s Certificates, and DNP programs are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, Ga 30326, (404) 975-5000, www.acenursing.org opens in new window opens in new window
- Rivier University RN to BSN Program Ranked #1
Our online RN to BSN program is ranked first among all other programs in New Hampshire.
Choose from one of our many degrees:
- B.S. Business Administration
- MBA Healthcare Administration
- M.S. in Computer Information Systems
- B.S. Nursing: RN-BSN
- M.S. Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.A. Psychology
- B.S. Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- B.A. Individualized Studies
Rivier University’s ASN, BSN, MSN, Post Master’s Certificates, and DNP programs are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, Ga 30326, (404) 975-5000, www.acenursing.org opens in new window opens in new window