B.S. Business Administration
Are You Ready to Transform Your Future?
Build a foundation for success in your business career.
- Earn a competitive degree at an affordable price. Our tuition rates are among the most affordable in the region.
- Transfer your credits. We accept up to 90 credit hours, so you can finish faster.
- Start when you want. With rolling admissions and terms beginning every seven weeks, you can choose the right time to begin.
- Engage with dynamic faculty. Learn from credentialed faculty with practical experience at leading corporations and organizations throughout the region.
- Learn skills and knowledge needed for success. Concentrated study in topics such as business management, marketing, business writing, budgeting, and strategic management provides you with a strong business foundation.
- Obtain a quality education. With more than 80 years of experience in educating students to transform the world, you can feel confident knowing you'll be prepared to advance your career.
Rivier's undergraduate business programs in business administration, business management, finance, and marketing as well as the University's Master of Business Administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP, 11520 West 119th Street, Overland Park, KS 66213, (913) 339-9356, www.acbsp.org).