Why Earn an MBA?
An MBA can be your route to a new job opportunity or promotion, and it can help you earn a higher salary. According to PayScale, employees with an MBA and at least five years of work experience earn a median salary of $75,706. After a decade of experience in the workforce, that salary may rise up to $98,464.
What Will I Learn?
In the online MBA program from Rivier University, students will develop a deep knowledge of core business functions, including:
- Strategies of Innovation
- Organizational Dynamics
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- And more
In addition, students can chose to concentrate on either information technology management or marketing, so they can gain even more expertise in these two critical business disciplines.
Why Choose Rivier?
Rivier University offers a high-quality education grounded in real-world skills, offered in a flexible and convenient online format.
Multiple term starts, a generous transfer credit policy and competitive tuition rates are all designed to help you start, and finish, faster. Rivier University has been educating students to transform the world for more than 80 years, so you can trust you will receive a high-quality education in a format designed to help you succeed.
- MBA Management
- MBA with concentration in Information Technology Management
- MBA with concentration in Marketing
Further your business career with an online Master of Business Administration from Rivier University. Gain the skills not only to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace, but to thrive in the industries of tomorrow.Request Information
- Next Start Date: September 6, 2016
- Est. Program Length: 2 years
- Credit Hours: 36
- Course Length: 7 weeks
The degree requires 36 credit hours for completion and tuition is $545 per credit hour.
- Core Courses (27 credits)
- BUS 510 Accounting for Managers: 3
- BUS 523 Marketing and New Product Development: 3
- BUS 529 Managerial Economics: 3
- BUS 550 Global Finance for Managers: 3
- BUS 560 Organizational Dynamics: 3
- BUS 574 Project Management: 3
- BUS 644 Risk Management and Decision Making: 3
- BUS 675 Operations and Quality Management: 3
- BUS 779 Strategies of Innovation: 3
- MBA Management Additional Requirements (9 credits)
- BUS Elective: 3
- BUS Elective: 3
- BUS Elective: 3
- Information Technology Management Concentration Requirements (9 credits)
- BUS 651 Leading Projects Through Virtual Environments: 3
- MCS 572 Computer Security: 3
- MCS 610 Database Management Systems: 3
- Marketing Concentration Requirements (9 credits)
- BUS 581 Digital Marketing and Analytics: 3
- BUS 680 Sales Management: 3
- BUS 687 Strategic Brand Management: 3
Rivier University operates on a rolling admissions system. Students may apply for admission at any time and are notified of acceptance within 2 to 4 weeks from the date their application is completed.
A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for admission into the MBA degree; applicants whose GPA falls below this minimum will be evaluated and may be considered for admission.
Applicants must submit one letter of recommendation.
Transfer credits from regionally accredited two- and four-year institutions are accepted. To transfer credits, you should request that your official transcript be sent to Rivier University, C/O The Learning House, 801 East Park Drive, Suite 105, Harrisburg, PA 17111. Your advisor will review transcript and determine how many credits are transferable to your chosen program of study.Apply Now