Become a leader in the healthcare industry with an online MBA Healthcare Administration degree from Rivier University. You will develop the skills and knowledge needed to enhance operations to better meet patients’ needs.
Healthcare administration is one of the fastest growing fields in healthcare. The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects the employment of medical and health services managers to grow 23 percent, which is much faster than the national average. Graduates are prepared for careers in settings such as hospitals, medical offices and clinics.
Students enhance their understanding of information management, compliance, risk management, policy development, healthcare law and ethics, healthcare finance, and related subjects. With the fully online format, students can learn in a flexible, convenient format that meets the needs of their professional and personal schedules.
Multiple term starts and competitive tuition rates are designed to help you start, and finish, faster. Rivier University has been educating students to transform the world for more than 80 years, so you can trust you will receive a high-quality education in a format designed to help you succeed.Request Information
- Next Start Date: July 5, 2017
- Est. Program Length: 2 years
- Credit Hours: 36
- Course Length: 7 weeks
Request Your Info Packet
The degree requires 36 credit hours for completion and tuition is $545 per credit hour.
- Core Courses (36 credits)
- BUS 559 Healthcare Finance: 3
- BUS 560 Organizational Dynamics: 3
- BUS 569 Healthcare Administration: 3
- BUS 590 Public Relations and Decision Making: 3
- BUS 632 Healthcare Information Systems: 3
- BUS 652 Healthcare Policy: Development and Implications: 3
- BUS 654 Compliance and Risk Management in Healthcare Settings: 3
- BUS 660 Human Resources Management: 3
- BUS 662 Healthcare Law and Ethics: 3
- BUS 679 Facilities Planning: 3
- BUS 683 Healthcare Market Planning: 3
- BUS 777 Strategies of Healthcare Administration: 3
Rivier University operates on a rolling admissions system. Students may apply for admission at any time and are notified of acceptance within 2 to 4 weeks from the date their application is completed.
A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required for admission into the MBA Healthcare Administration degree; applicants whose GPA falls below this minimum will be evaluated and may be considered for admission.
Applicants must submit one letter of recommendation.
Transfer credits from regionally accredited two- and four-year institutions are accepted. To transfer credits, you should request that your official transcript be sent to Rivier University, C/O The Learning House, 801 East Park Drive, Suite 105, Harrisburg, PA 17111. Your advisor will review transcript and determine how many credits are transferable to your chosen program of study.Apply Now