Are You Ready to Transform Your Future?
Experience the Rivier University advantage:
- Generous transfer credit policy. Transfer up to 90 credit hours depending on the program.
- Earn a competitive degree at an affordable price. Our tuition rates are among the most affordable in the region.
- Start when you want. With rolling admissions and terms beginning every seven weeks, you can choose the right time to begin.
- Engage with dynamic faculty. Learn from faculty with professional credentials who are respected as leaders throughout the region.
- Develop real-world skills. Our active learning environment applies what you learn to real-world situations to help you master knowledge and skills.
- Obtain a quality education. With more than 80 years of experience in educating students to transform the world, you can feel confident knowing you'll be prepared to advance your career.
Business | Nursing | Psychology | Public Health
Rivier University's Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's nursing programs are accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). Rivier is in candidacy to obtain ACEN accreditation for the DNP program.